Thread: How do I copy avi's and mpeg's to the XBOX360

Default How do I copy avi's and mpeg's to the XBOX360

Hello there,

MMC (Microsoft Media Centre)

Am looking into this problem am having at home….

Now I understand that you need a p.c with MMC to connect to your xbox360 over a ethernet cable
    I know that I can get a (torrent copy) somewhere on the internet that will allow me to to set this up, but I couldn't really be arsed re-installing etc.

Without MMC I can view pictures and play MP3's, but is there a way that I can copy mpeg's & avi's onto the XBOX360 so that I can store them on the XBOX360 harddrive. I ve also been looking at xplorer360beta4 is this pretty simple to set up???

Cheers

oh okay and yeah your talking illegal talk which isnt appreciated here. We dont appreciate those kind of people.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

how is it illegal?

btw i don't know how to do it

YOU CANNOT I REPEAT CANNOT put videos on the 360 without media center! why? coz it means to do so you're gonna have to buy a media center comp which means Ker-ching for xbox which belongs to microsoft! so ummmm that's that! well i've heard someone made a bridge for comp to 360 but it goes into all this technical jargon which i can't be arsed to talk about

btw watch what u say with torrents you might get a shiny yellow card! yes like me...which has STILL not gone yet for sum reason

Cheer's Mesosafe, re-installing will have to be the answer, no "illegal talk" -- haha, what a muppet!!!!!
    so you would go out and pay your hard-earned cash on software!!!!!!!, well am going to get myself a verison of MC viva Torrent!!!!!!!!, am I barred for this website now.......

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

with the fall xbox dashboard update you can play wmv files right off a pen drive, cd or dvd.

and yes, no warez talk

Thread Information