Thread: First4Figures The Legend of Zelda - Fierce Deity Link, The Legend of Zelda Skull Kid

Blog Entries

GBA First4Figures The Legend of Zelda - Fierce Deity Link, The Legend of Zelda Skull Kid

News from Play Asia:

Play-Asia.com has opened preorders for three upcoming Nintendo licensed First4Figures Collectible Statues, based on the popular The Legend of Zelda and Metroid Prime franchises. All figures are strictly limited, hand cast and hand painted, individually numbered and come with an authenticity card. Don't miss this chance and submit your preorder now. Only available as long as supplies last...

Official product descriptions:

Very little is understood about the demigod know as the Fierce Deity. With his history shrouded in mystery, the dark and mighty warrior was trapped into a mask, a mask which allows the wearer to inhabit the Fierce Deity's powerful body. Powerful and evil, could this mask's dark powers be as bad as Majora? When young Link dons the Fierce Deity Mask, he manages to harness its power without being corrupted and is transformed into Fierce Deity Link for ultimate showdown with Majora…

First 4 Figures is proud to present Fierce Deity Link, the first collectible statue in the First 4 Figures highly anticipated Legend of Zelda collectible statue series. With inspiration taken from the official Majora’s Mask Fierce Deity Link artwork, the statue has faithfully recreated Fierce Deity’s powerful and mysterious character and pose. Raising his double helix sword high above his head, he is ready to take on any his enemies. Towering at over 14.5 inches to the tip of his sword hilt, Fierce Deity Link will be in scale with the others in the series.

Cast in high quality poly-stone, the statue is hand finished and hand painted. Comes packed in a foam interior full colored box with a card of authenticity. Highly limited at only 2,500 pieces available worldwide.

The Legend of Zelda - Fierce Deity Link Statue is on preorder to ship November 2006 at a price of US$ 99.90 only.

Edition size: 2,500 worldwide
    Artist: Ryan Lim
    Base Concept Artist: James West
    Height: 14.5 inches
    Hand cast and hand painted
    Individually numbered and comes with an Authenticity Card

More Details Here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...9-en-84-n.html

that looks awesome.

Fierce Deity Link looks cool who thinks Fierce Deity Link
    should be in the new super smash bros and i know that this is in the
    wrong place but how do i get a snes emu on my game cube i would like it if someone
    could tell me how thanks

A eloader for 2.80 would be great

Thread Information