Newly released for the Dingoo Homebrew Console comes this news from Dingoonity, heres the release news:
Take ScummVM 1.4.0, add bugfixes and get this! No new features, though.
The ScummVM Team is pleased to announce ScummVM 1.4.1, a maintenance only release that fixes several bugs in 1.4.0.
The most notable changes in this release are:
- Support for the Beneath a Steel Sky Enhanced Soundtrack by James Wood$#@!
- Slight graphical improvement for the PlayStation version of Broken Sword 2
- Several bugfixes for Lands of Lore
- More logical sound settings for SCI games
- A fixed crash in the VGA version of Quest for Glory 1
The full list of changes can be found in the release notes and the release binaries for many platforms are located on our downloads page.
Discuss it here: http://boards.dingoonity.org/dingux-...-is-available!
Author/Porter: sev, strangerke
Download Source: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/s...1.zip?download
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)