Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheatdevice GTA for 2.71SE-B' without devhook

psp Cheatdevice GTA for 2.71SE-B' without devhook

This is a installer for DA 2.71SE B'for the cheatDevice v1.0d PRX for GTA:Liberty City Stories for use without DevHook.

Some people asked about it on the forums. So I decided to combine 2 apps to this one. It works the same as Weltalls great cwcheat for Dark Alex 2.71SE B' .

At first I want to state that this is not my work. I just combined two homebrew applications togheter and tweaked the eboot a little to have the right text.
    Most of the credit goes out to Edison Carter for his CheatDevice v1.0d PRX for GTA:Liberty City Stories, Weltall for his cwcheat for Dark Alex 2.71SE B' custom firmware and to Cpasjuste who coded the installer for Weltall.
    But save some credit for me ....

The installer writes to FLASH0 . I'm not responsable of any damage of what happens,
    since this software is provided free and without warranty.

Have fun cheating

vIBE sTAR

update:

Made a xtra version for people that already have installed cwcheat for Dark Alex 2.71SE B'. This way both cheatdevices can be run.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

i wish i had known this earlier.. i spent all last night figurin out how to install it manually.. well.. read my post.. ulll see http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41097

i wonder when he'll make one for vice city stories

omg!!!

I cant belive it!!!

you are mindreaders!!

great stuff thnx!!

DCEmu Rookie

Sucks that I already have vice city stories to play around with. Thanks for the app though, I also hope you guys can get a new cheatdevice out

how can i download the file?

Never saw the fun in cheating in my games unfort. =[

But that GTA LCS cheat device by Edison Carter, was fun stuff =D

I don't have the GTA VCS game yet. Think of buying it next week. That way I can test it out.
    Edison Carter already released a prx for Vice City cheats so it shouldn't be difficult.

DCEmu Newbie

Default talkman

can u maybe help me in writing a prog that flashes the files usbacc.prx, usbcam.prx, usbmic.prx, usbgps.prx, usbpspcm.prx from the kn-folder in flash0 (fw 2.71 SE) to the kd-folder, 'cause talkman needs the files usbacc.prx and usbmic.prx in the kd folder, which is the 1.5 kernel in 2.71 SE; the other files will be needed too, when we can get the navi-system and eyetoy portable^^
    u'd help me a lot thx

Quote Originally Posted by nlooney View Post
    can u maybe help me in writing a prog that flashes the files usbacc.prx, usbcam.prx, usbmic.prx, usbgps.prx, usbpspcm.prx from the kn-folder in flash0 (fw 2.71 SE) to the kd-folder, 'cause talkman needs the files usbacc.prx and usbmic.prx in the kd folder, which is the 1.5
    Hmmm, I think its possible but I can't test it for sure, because I don't have the mic. I maybe know a solution that works fine without flashing the prx files to your flash. I going to think about it next week, and test it with some other prx files (GTA VICE CITY CHEAT). I'm going to try load it from the ms0:/ so it's also saver because almost nothing have to be flashed. Busy for school right now.

This might also be a sugestion towards DA for his next fw 2.71SE-C

edit:

dit you checked this for yourself with the talkman??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information