CaH4e3 updated his site with the following message:
- 100-in-1 (D-CAT8 8bit Console, v5.01.11-frd, BL 20041217)(Unl)[U][!]. Thanks again to taizou for providing a couple of unusual carts to dump. These carts are incompatible with regular Famicom console, and intended to work with special hardware based on the OneBus system, which is in other way can play normal carts too. All these carts are the same pinout and mostly the same form-factor, but system its running may be different.
But first, dumped another one TV game console, small portable "D-CAT8" console with 100 games inside. There is no games with extended PPU support, have some unknown or known hacks or the regular games, and some original simple games already dumped with DreamGear 75-in-1 TV P&P console. All the CONTRA fans, first one game - another one hack of Super Contra.
- Power Joy Supermax 30-in-1 (Unl)[U][!], Power Joy Supermax 60-in-1 (Unl)[U][!]. Two next carts are from Power Joy TV system, with it's own plastic cases and games are incompatible with regular OneBus sistem due to some registers swapping. I've added some checksum recognition for these dumps to have it working on the normal OneBus mapper. Games are mostly original games, some of them are known already, some are new.
- Power Joy Navigator 50-in-1 (Unl)[U][!]. The rest of bunch, the same Power Joy compatible cart, but system itself is a normal OneBus system, so they works fine on normal mapper. There is no extended PPU games on all of these three carts.
- 4-in-1 (BS-8088)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (FK23C8021)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (FK23C8033)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (FK23C8043)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (FK23C8052)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (FK-8008)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (FK-8050)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (KT-3445AB)[p1], 6-in-1 (FK-3004)[p1][!]. Some people helped me to find another bunch of multicarts with graphical menus requested by me recently, so there is much more of them dumped. The next to last dump is not mine ("4-in-1 (KT-3445AB)[p1]"), it was dumped by our chinese friends and can be found in nongoodnes packs. The last one ("6-in-1 (FK-3004)[p1][!]") isn't the regular "4in1" but with the same font, so must be from the same authors.
- 15-in-1 (GA23C8003 PCB)[p1][!], 15-in-1 (GA23C8003 PCB)[p2][!], 2-in-1 Super 808 (Unl)[p1][!], 3-in-1 (8096 PCB)[p1][!], 4-in-1 (K4303)[p1][!], 9-in-1 (860824 PCB)[p1][!], Gold 7-in-1 HIK (AK456, 8195 PCB)[p1][!], Golden 7-in-1 (ML-600)[p1][!], King Series Super 4-in-1 (K4M03)[p1][!], Super 1998 3-in-1 (NT-008 PCB)[p1][!], Super 1998 3-in-1 (VT-850, NT-008 PCB)[p1][!], Super 4-in-1 (KG899A PCB)[p1][!], Super 4-in-1 (KG899A PCB)[p2][!], Super TV Game 2-in-1 (VT-414 PCB)[p1][!], Super TV Game 3-in-1 (VT-414 PCB)[p1][!]. Just for fun dumped most of my own multicarts wich have known mappers, like 45, 52, 176 or 215. There is two dozens of dumps left unemulated, but using two or three same mappers, which I planned to emulate and release later.
While dumping, I found that old mapper 52 info just a little incorrect. So some recently dumped directly from EPROMS multicarts doesn't working properly. Now, I've fixed mapper 52 code and redumped all my carts for it. There is just one old mapper 52 game left in goodnes - 7-in-1 Mario games. New fixed version of that dump is working fine too.
All today games are can be played on the latest version of fceumm, released today
News source: http://cah4e3.shedevr.org.ru
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)