Thread: Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess Trailer

Blog Entries

Rev Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess Trailer

The top slot on YouTube today was occupied by Link and crew in a new Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess trailer. It barely managed to pass the second place winner, which was the intro video from the same game. If you ask us, the intro video is a bit more spine tingling, especially with the "Press A + B" menu at the start screen, *drool*. This trailer has no sound effects, no lines, just a (somewhat cheesy) fanfare-tastic soundtrack and lots of video goodness from the game. Link's wolf transition looks a bit weak, but we're hoping it's just a trimmed down version in the vid.

The wolf transformation - I thought the EXACT same thing. It looks whack. I was expecting it to look somewhat painful and agonizing, along with some cool, flashy pyrotechnic effects!

Still...the game looks awesome. The scene where the Twilight crew is heading for Zelda is so dark and mysterious. LOVES IT!

it looks awesome, i hope to get the wii this year

"You hope"

Ooooo...*tut-tut-tut* Does that mean you haven't pre-ordered your Wii yet?

Default Surely you noticed????

Look at the above two clips, each feature princess Zelda in her traditional funeral robes.

Did u notice that it's mirrored- in one vid she is one the left and in the other she's on the right? Well we all know that the Wii is has a right handed link thus in a mirrored world, but does this mean that one version is a GC zelda montage, and the other a Wii montage?? And if so which is Wii?? Note Zelda's robe is black in one and green in the other.

Any thoughts on this? Or you think its just a simple "new build" like we've been so used to with each Red Steel clip?

Thread Information