Hi all, not been here for a while.

I just wanted to show some support for this amazing indie game that's been out for a couple of weeks now. I'm enjoying so much I want to shamelessly pimp it.

For those that don't like trawling the new dash, it's here, look! http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d80258550a68

It's a retro-ish, not quite top down racer that's reminiscent of Micro Machines, Mashed and Skidmarks etc. It doesn't have weapons or local multiplayer but it has a comprehensive single player campaign with multiple (and customisable) car classes, a wealth of challenges, quick race and online multiplayer for up to 12 racers. It looks great, plays even better (the handling is a joy) and is only 80 MSP. Yep it's that cheap.

The devs (Milkstone Studios) have been keen to update and the online play has been a recent addition with a time trial option due to be added in the next update along with some other improvements.

I played this online last night for the first time and I can't stress how much fun this game is. 12 player racers are a hoot, if a bit messy, and credits earned in these racers can be used in the career mode to buy/upgrage cars.

Best 69p I've spent in a long while.

Pimpage over