Fceux SVN r2407 is compiled. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
Fceux SVN changelog:
* Changed some checkboxes to radiobuttons in menu
* Taseditor: "Marker Rename" shows Note text in History; added "Marker Move" modtype
* Taseditor: "Frame#" lights when Alt key is being held, not entering menu by Alt
* Taseditor: PATTERNS menu, loading data from "tools\taseditor_patterns.txt"
* Taseditor: ColumnSet (Input and Markers) with Alt key = set pattern
* Taseditor: "Use pattern" checkbox in Recorder; Config->ColumnSet Pattern skips Lag
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)