Thread: GTA VCS (Radio->UMD, Game->MS) possible??

Question GTA VCS (Radio->UMD, Game->MS) possible??

Is it possible to play VCS off the MS and modify it, that it loads the Music from the original UMD (Just the music to save battery)??? Is this possible? Wich file i have to change to do this?

Another Question:
    Is it possible to encode own Radio Station and import them in a Backup (Not Custom Tracks)? I converted some Tracks in a row from a wav-File to a toc-File (with Exact Audio Copy) and renamed it to EMOTION.AT3. And then i replaced the original File in the *so File. I thought it's maybe the same Format than the Custom Tracks, but it didn't work.. The Memory stick light flashes, but i dont hear anything (while listening to Emotion FM).... How can i convert a File correctly to AT3, that it works when i import it?

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mcshortcut View Post
    Is it possible to play VCS off the MS and modify it, that it loads the Music from the original UMD (Just the music to save battery)??? Is this possible? Wich file i have to change to do this?

Another Question:
    Is it possible to encode own Radio Station and import them in a Backup (Not Custom Tracks)? I converted some Tracks in a row from a wav-File to a toc-File (with Exact Audio Copy) and renamed it to EMOTION.AT3. And then i replaced the original File in the *so File. I thought it's maybe the same Format than the Custom Tracks, but it didn't work.. The Memory stick light flashes, but i dont hear anything (while listening to Emotion FM).... How can i convert a File correctly to AT3, that it works when i import it?
    1. Isn't possible... and its not the reading that eats up most of the battery, its the spinning of the disk. Iso talk isn't allowed here anyway.

2. Maybe possible, but I wouldn't know how to convert it... it may be a specific AT3 format that isn't compatible.

Cloudy

Thread Information