Thread: RPG maker xp...

Default RPG maker xp...

Anyone want to make grapcs for rpg maker xp.. for my game...

DCEmu Regular

What is your game?

What is it about? What types of characters? What types of environment? Do you have any previous experience coding/game creation in RPGM:XP, work to show people so that way we'll believe you're serious about actually finishing a project?

If you're hoping for responses, it might help to give people something to respond to.

HOLY CARP..... slow down..... medivel warfare, nights and rouges, out door, yes, yes....... i dont know how to put the work in the fourm tho....

DCEmu Regular

Ideally, you could talk about your vision for the game. What types of graphics you need. What types of characters you're looking at having, what style you want it in (realistic, "super-deformed", etc).

Since you already have a site apparently, you could try to upload your previous project/game to there and then link to it in this thread, so people can get an idea as to what types of things you've made in the past.

I liken this to shouting out and asking for "clothes" when you really want a pair of blue jogging pants. People will come and offer you skirts, sweaters, socks, jeans, what-have-you. But if you don't tell people what you're looking for, you're going to just frustrate yourself and others. ^_^;

As to why I stress that you should list a former project? Because people often decide to start something with no idea as to how much work it'll take. Myself, I'm very wary to work with someone who's never done it before, because they're likely to bite off more than they can chew and they wind up wasting their time and mine. ^_^; So, by showing a previous project and telling people your full plan/vision for this new game, it lets people know that you're serious and not just some random hack.

Ideally, you should have some of your new project already worked on before requesting help, to show to people and give them an idea of where it's going.

o_o And.. yeah, I'm totally not an artist. But I do alot of programming and working on other projects like this. ^_^;

DCEmu Art Pro

^lol^

im a artist(ish)

Thread Information