Markus95 offers version 1.0 of the " Mod Saint Seiya ", this is a mod for Knights of the Zodiac engine fighting game / Beat them all PainTown on the Nintendo Wii.

Quote:

Just a reminder, Paintown is developed and adapted by Jon Rafkind Juviwork on Wii, it is a question of a beat 'em all to the old style of Street of Rage or Double Dragon else to mention that they .. . My Mod is dedicated to one of my favorite manga Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac). This is no more than a first version, far from being finished, but already well supplied ... I have together the bulk of the manga, trying to be as faithful to the work of the great original Masami Kurumada who sadly left us recently ... (Rest his soul ...) I have therefore taken the broad outlines of this fabulous manga, my Mod starts early and ends it at the end of the period of the Sanctuary (which for me is the best part of the work of the master ...) It contains (for now): - 11 + a training tutorial courses - 22 playable characters - select a course - The original music (mixed by myself) - Voices "official" in French - and all the latest news from Paintown Being the first version, it is not complete, some characters have not all their techniques, some courses are not finalized and you may encounter some bugs .. . (thank you for the reports that I corrected for the next release ...) Known Bugs: - After a game over, you will need to restart Paintown, if the loading of courses will not ... - The display off-center placement of select ... Installation: - Unzip the archive - Copy the contents of the archive in apps / Paintown / ... on your SD - Starting the game from the homebrew channel - Select Change Mod, then saintseiya.

http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic...3fb771efa9b086