Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATV Offroad Fury Pro UMD Demo

psp ATV Offroad Fury Pro UMD Demo

Sony has released a new psp demo. its a new UMD demo. ATV Offroad Fury Pro. i picked mine up from Circuit City. also i picked it up with a SOCOM US Navy Seals Combined Assault demo . it works on 2.71 fw. Im not quite sure if it is an old demo or a new one. but i just felt like sharing it with psp gamers. in the demo you can pick from multiplayer or single player. in single player you can pick from 4 diffrent races. 3 are quad and motocross races and the other is a car race. and you cant play as motobikes. i cant get screenshots, the attachments arnt working for me, sorry.

DCEmu Newbie

That would be greatly appreciated, i have sent you my email via pm

its a umd disk demo. i cant send it through email . its like the killzone umd demo, and the socom fireteam broavo 2 umd demo. you have to pick it up at a store inorder to get it.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by buildit92 View Post
    its a umd disk demo. i cant send it through email . its like the killzone umd demo, and the socom fireteam broavo 2 umd demo. you have to pick it up at a store inorder to get it.
    You could dump it , cause i don't live in the usa, in anycas thanks for the news

lol. no sorry im not goin to send it to you. i don't know if you got circuit city in the UK but i have it in the US thats where i got it. sorry.

DCEmu Newbie

in don't live in the uk either, but nevermind^^

You could upload it on sendspace or turboupload.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

where can i find a umd dumper

i found one but i need a 1.0 psp or a 1.5 psp. i have 2.80 psp. does anyone know where a UMD dumper that can be dumped on on your Computer

DCEmu Newbie

buildit92
    You cant do it because you have 2.80. Only 1.50 users + 2.71 users can use such tools because they require kernal mode access to the UMD drive.

There are dumpers that can dump a UMD to the computer through USB but again, it wouldnt work because you have 2.80 firmware.

If you would like to dump the UMD(s) then get hold of a hacked PSP (f/w 1.50 or 2.71) and use FastLoader to dump the UMD. Easily google seached and easy to use. This program works by dumping sections to the Memory Stick. You are best with a good size stick for this procedure but even a 32mb stick would do but you will have to join the files together later using HJSplit. It cant dump directly to computer but can autopause sections so you can copy them to your computer then delete and start on the next etc etc.

Hope this helps
    Sorry guys! No ATV demo for us! It'll be available as an ISO later :P

*Sorry if the info given conflicts with the rules of this forum. I apolgise if so but I am only explaining why it wont work on 2.80

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information