The iOS spinoff Battlefield 3: Aftershock was abruptly removed from the App Store last month, when EA decided to "re-evaluate" the app following complaints about its quality. It has since been re-evaluated to death.

An EA spokesperson told Vox Games that the game will not be returning to the App Store. "In the interest of bringing consumers only the highest level of quality mobile entertainment," EA said, "EA Mobile has decided to suspend development and support of Battlefield 3: Aftershock and refocus its resources on other titles."

The servers will remain active through March 31, for those of you who want to enjoy the game as long as possible. Of course, the relatively small number of people enjoying Aftershock is the whole issue.