Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Mini Halo Alpha and Secret Game Announced

psp Super Mini Halo Alpha and Secret Game Announced

Article from Xp Max Forums: http://xpmax.cjb.net

Great News: Super Mini Halo Alpha well be released shortly (sometime before thanksgiving), to give you something to play over the break. Traffic is due to increase as well. Im shooting for 5 to 10 levels of gameplay out of the 25 scedualed for the game. This way you get new content but not too much. The very first beta level will appear as the last level in alpha (not counted in the goal for levels of 5-10)

Some of the graphics have been improved, as sell as a new format. The release will be one file that will contain everything for the game. This includes the Eboot Protocall (ICON0 and The AT3 Song), Edit folder that has all the files that can be edited for your pleasure (15 different colored MC and grunts to play as of defeat). Also every build will be in this! There will be the 1.0 version that works on 1.0, and 2.0 to 2.71 se-b''. There will also be the 2 folder 1.5 version as well as the 2 folder version made for 2.71 se for those using the 2.71 kernel. A great release..

Future Plans include More playable characters (Cortana, Brutes, Jackels, etc) As well as those silly secret characters (Loco Rock, Xp Max CD, etc). The secret characters may be released over time as well as through contests so stay posted...and check out our myspace at http://www.myspace.com/xpmax151
    -JpX-

Via - SMH Alpha

EDIT:
    Another Quick Announcement: We are also working on a second game (if you haven checked the fourms), it plays alot like super smash brothers. But this time its not going to be halo related, tho there will be halo characters =P

this project is under raps till its first beta release scedualed for sometime in december but dont hold me to that =P

Wow... I really want to try this out... Keep it up guys!

This is gonna be sweet even though I'm not that big of a Halo fan. I can't wait for this and PSP Turismo.

very good indeed! must try out!

Thank you all very much, I am sorry I dont have a release =(
    I have picked the releases date so we all have to crack down at Xp Max and get everything ready. With lack of psp's capable of playing SMH we are struggling with the beta tests. So much so I outsourced a psp to barrow all next week from a friend of mine.

Even with the lack we will get this done for (date here). If you have a broken psp and dont want it, donate it =P
    Also if you would like to join xp max please let me know. We are looking for coders who can help teach, and rewrite smm v3 for improved informance and extra features.

Also feel free to join the fourms at http://xpmax.cjb.net where we will release games early, put out secret characters, and hold contests for characters.

Thats all for now i guess
    -JpDeathBlade-

yh it sound gd cant wait for it keep it up hope it comes out quik

Another Quick Announcement: We are also working on a second game (if you haven checked the fourms), it plays alot like super smash brothers. But this time its not going to be halo related, tho there will be halo characters =P

this project is under raps till its first beta release scedualed for sometime in december but dont hold me to that =P

PS - you can now veiw this in the first post

hey this HALO game sounds cool...only problem is that i'm not gonna be here to download it when it comes out...if someone would be nice enough that when it comes out someone would e-mail mew the 1.5 version? if so e-mail me at [email protected]ks if anyone helps

EDIT:
    very very nice!!!

This sounds awesome! Can't wait for the release, and for the second game too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information