Heres the latest news from the PSN Team:
Another week said and done. What was your favourite piece of PlayStation.Blog news? Coming off the back of the PS Vita launch week, I felt it was important that we remind ourselves that PS3 also has some great upcoming titles, with Journey, Starhawk and The Last of Us all covered this week; we’re confident that PlayStation is where it’s at whether you’re at home or on the move.
Here’s your recap.
- Free South Park Episode Available On Video Store Of PlayStation Store – The unstoppable, unmissable South Park is now part of the growing roster of great TV available.
- Hustle Kings Out Now On PS Vita – There’s an entirely new Training Mode that will teach you everything from aiming and breaking off to swerves and cue ball control.
- Journey: The Trophies – Be warned: the Trophy list below could contain spoilers!
- Fuel Overdose (Tactical-Action-Racing) Coming To PSN – Top-down combat racing, but with a twist; that’s why it’s thought of as a “Tactical Action-Racing” game.
- Killzone 3 Multiplayer For Download This Week; Double XP Incoming – This weekend will be Double XP Weekend… Friday, March 2 at 17:00 PM UK time until Monday, March 5 at 10:00 AM UK time!
- PlayStation Home: Place Your Bets – You might notice something a little strange about Home Square this week…
- ‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 29th February 2012 – This week you’ll notice some changes in the list of updates and content. Hope you like!
- Welcome To The Year 2048 – takes us 36 years into the future and offers a glimpse at the birth of anti-grav racing, a fictional sport that has become synonymous with PS.
- Gravity Rush Coming To PS Vita As Both Download And Game Card On 13th June – Here’s a quick overview for those of you who are not yet familiar with this epic new action adventure.
- Starhawk: New “Build To Kill” Trailer – As most of you know Starhawk is a frenetic 3rd person shooter with a ton of toys to play with. Check out this new trailer!
- Papo & Yo Update: Monster Evolved – Here’s how Monster, a character very important to both the story, has evolved since initial concept into the Monster you see today.
- Scheduled PlayStation Network Maintenance On Thursday Postponed – This maintenance work has been postponed and you will be able to access PSN as normal. No new date has been set but we will let you know in advance.
- Unit 13 Training Videos: Part 1 – How To Play – If you’re going to go up against the world’s deadliest foes you’re going to need every advantage that you can get.
- BioShock Infinite PS3 Release Date Announced – Set to be released on PS3 internationally on October 19th, 2012!
- Balance Of Power: Gameplay In The Last Of Us – February was a month flush with new information about The Last of Us trickling out from a variety of websites and magazines!
- Access Episode 23 – This episode propels you into the weekend with a blitz of snowy goodness courtesy of stunt-happy Game of the Week, SSX.
- The Weekend Debate: Caption This! – In a break from the usual Weekend Debate topics, this week I’d like hear everyone’s humorous captions to this…
- Behind The Scenes With Journey Developer, Thatgamecompany – Take a behind-the-scenes look at the game and the team at thatgamecompany in this new dev diary video.
- PlayStation Official App 1.3 Update – With this new version (1.3), you will be able to get all the latest PS Vita News, Games, Peripherals info directly from your smartphone.
- Weekend Essentials 115 – Stay cool this weekend with SSX on PlayStation 3 and enjoy the return of some classic games with Jak and Daxter and Resident Evil.
- PS Vita: 12 for 2012 – Find out which games will ensure PlayStation Vita hits the ground running in 2012.
- Game Talk: MotorStorm RC – Evolution Studios’ game director, Paul Rustchynsky, tells us what we can expect from their PlayStation 3 and PS Vita title, MotorStorm RC.
- Win a trip to play Dust 514 in Iceland – You and a friend could be jetting off to Iceland for Fanfest 2012.
- Top Tips: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy – Having trouble with the epic PlayStation 3 action adventure, The Jak and Daxter Trilogy? Never fear – a certain wisecracking Ottsel is on hand…
- We speak to Randy Pitchford about Aliens Colonial Marines.
- Read our Journey review to find out why this is an amazing must play experience.
- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter dev, Greg Goodrich, tells us why Medal Of Honor’s Taliban controversy was a “frustrating rough patch”.
- We visit Naughty Dog to get the latest on The Last Of Us
- Michael Denny on the PS Vita’s UK launch, Japanese sales and Sony’s multiplatform future.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)