via http://wololo.net/wagic/2012/03/04/v...ome-that-dont/

Some people have asked me to test some homebrews on VHBL. Although I cannot test every single version of every single homebrew, I tested a few things. For now, compatibility is not impressively good, but remember the early days of HBL, when we went from 1 or 2 homebrews that worked, to hundreds of them… If the community around VHBL is as active as the one we had around HBL, I am sure compatibility will improve with time.

Anyways, here is a list of homebrews I tested, that work, or don’t:

Work
•Doom
•Picodrive (genesis emulator)
•snes9xTyl (snes emulator)
•emuMaster (GB/GBC/SMS emulator)
•Wagic (heoric fantasy card game)
•Zombie Crisis (Doom Like)
•Spider Solitaire
•ScummVM
•Bookr
•PSP Write 1.2.1
•PSP Filer 0.6
•Daedalus (0.13 is the one I tested)
•FCEU-PSP (Nes emulator)
•T.O.M.E. (text mode rpg)
•Cave Story (platform)
•Counter Strike PSP

Don’t work, but could probably work with some minor fixes
•Lamecraft: There is a problem creating/loading maps because VHBL cannot seem to load the keyboard API. A minor tweak to lamecraft’s source code could help writing an alternate way of creating/loading worlds
•GPSP Kai: the gba emulator “almost” loads fine but fails at the very last step, on the vita only (works fine on the PSP if memory serves well). A bit more investigation might solve the issues. Edit: some people are reporting here that it actually works

Don’t work, further investigation is needed
•Kurok PSP
•Rhythm 8
•PSP Revolution 0.3

Those guys simply refuse to start… it is most likely because of a missing syscall, but I haven’t investigated yet. I’m kinda lacking free time this days and sure hope that more devs will join the fun once version “1″ of VHBL is released