Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UAE4ALL Update!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: UAE4ALL Update!

Cheers for the info Qatmix... saved me a CD

My first post here ever, although i've been following the scene quite a while now. I'm simply amazed. Can't believe it. With the Atari St and Amiga Emus, you've done the impossible, thank you. Man, there has been hardly any week, that i didn't visit this site and thought: Those DC-guys have to be magicians. And please, please, keep up the good work, if this thing ever gets close to full speed with good file management (multidisk support), good combability and more or less decent sound (yea, i know, these are a lot of wishes, sigh), i want you to marry me, chui. can't wait for the next releases.
    anyway: thanks

[quote author=xdaniel_FWB link=board=dcemu;num=1095910810;start=0#7 date=09/23/04 at 06:02:26]
    PP Hammer (cracked): can't skip crack intro, dunno what happens after that (too slow and don't want to wait)
    [/quote]

Try use the keyboard (i dont remember what i pressed, but it works)

[quote author=M@jk link=board=dcemu;num=1095910810;start=0#5 date=09/23/04 at 04:49:49]
    Giana Sisters - error GURU MEDITATION [/quote]Oddly seeing that from my DC would make me very happy as I recalled the old days, is that wierd?

DCEmu Regular

Amazing really on a 200mhz pc it runs no were near this speed. Very intresting great work.

Blog Entries

tell you what 2004 is the year history was made

amiga, atarist, n64,gba,neogeocd

what a year

[quote author=Hawq link=board=dcemu;num=1095910810;start=0#13 date=09/23/04 at 13:06:51]
    Oddly seeing that from my DC would make me very happy as I recalled the old days, is that wierd?
    [/quote]

I guess, this cause by the version of kickstart. I remember that when i load games on REAL Amiga, diffrent kickstart (1.3, 2.0) was a variant effects. It would be great to implement the option to choose in emu correct kick start (before starting the game)

DCEmu Newbie

Yup, it's been an amazing year for the DC scene... the un-thinkable has been achieved on almost all fronts... even Saturn is underway...

Yeah, a kickstart selecter would be a GREAT idea...

DCEmu Regular

Yeah best year for the dreamcast for emulation has been this year and it's not over yet. Put SFC was this year to and spectum emu as well many more.

Biggest year for emulation so-far.

[quote author=M@jk link=board=UAE4all;num=1095971845;start=15#16 date=09/23/04 at 15:27:39]

I guess, this cause by the version of kickstart. I remember that when i load games on REAL Amiga, diffrent kickstart (1.3, 2.0) was a variant effects. It would be great to implement the option to choose in emu correct kick start (before starting the game)
    [/quote]

Yeah, I'm trying other kickstarts, so most complatible at the moment is ver 1.3. With 2.0 i was able with the new compilation to launch it, but we still need more time . Another thing is using the M68K cores in SH4 Assembler. It' could provide amost 20% more in 68K cpu performance, and may solve a lot of problems with the speed of the Amiga,. It's not just like the ATARI, else Paula, Gary, Denisse and Alice are co-processors and some games uses a deep dependence about them. Let's see what we can do. Cheers, and thx to all of you for your good testing work
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information