Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UAE4ALL : new day, new release.

Default Re: UAE4ALL : new day, new release.

[quote author=quzar link=board=UAE4all;num=1095992146;start=0#3 date=09/23/04 at 21:51:29]Seriously, no offense, but maybe you should consider waiting a day or two more for each release. Although daily builds get the word out and show constant improvement, it will cause chaos for bug testing and such. Also, then you could have bigger differences between releases =P
    [/quote]

I agree only cause this is another thing that would pee people off with cost of wasting CD's which i have been doing a lot lately trying to get Atari ST working although the Atari ST is probably not working cause of me. But bringing new releases a day after the last release of the same project can be hilarious or just be a pain.

Blog Entries

hey be gratefull your getting any releases

if the daily releases annoy you then only do one a week

That is true but what i am saying is true aswell i mean someone gets yesterdays update and then a new one comes out today they may not have anymore disks or just finished using there last disk which would pee them off

DCEmu Newbie

Ever heard about multisession ?, Just need 1 cd for all the builds of an emulator that's all, it's not like if it costs a lot anyway. And as wraggster said, if it's too many releases for you to test, just don't test them all, nobody is forcing anybody to test every builds. But so far the releases i saw had enough new features and fixes to warrant a release.

Oh and on the main topic, that emulator just amaze me, it manages to run even better on my Dreamcast then on my poor computer (AMD K6-2 500 mhz, 192mb RAM). Good job for that emulator. I wish that you'll be able to get it even more perfect !

Well, i use multisession for my DCastaway and uae4all cds, so... where is the problem?
    Oh, and... some tips for getting DCastaway to work, remove the extensions for the .st files, unscramble the binary if you are using utopia boot cd and put averything in the root of the cd, the file selector doesn't support directories yet.
    Well, and now with uae4all, i can't get the mouse to work correctly or working at all, the keyboard is ok, the support for more than 1 disk games works great.
    And i've discovered something about the mouse problem (only moving on a quarter of the screen), if you move the cursor to the opposite side of the screen (if mouse doesn't go to the right, move to the left), it seems like the working area for the cursor moves.
    [img]www.iespana.es/k-teto/demostracion.png[/img]
    Here is an example, the green area, where you can see the cursor, well, if you move the cursor to the right or down, the cursor wont move out of that space.
    Now look at the red area, if you move the cursor to the left or up, imagine the area moving until the left top corner is on the left top corner of the screen, doing that you can move the cursor where you want to, but this is just... weird.
    Hope you can fix this chui, at least is usable, annoying but usable.

lol, nice mouse tips !

DCEmu Newbie

Why no documentation for the n00bs ?? or for anyone for that matter LOL!!

tinku ???

DCEmu Newbie

Here's some stuff that i noticed:

- Could you do the virtual keyboard like the ST emu one ? (i mean the ST one is easier to stop on the wanted keys)
    - And obviously there's the mouse support that seems to be weird for some games (like in Shanghai)
    - could it be possible to completely hide the virtual keyboard when not needed ?(for st and Amiga500 emu)

Oh and thanks to you guys i can finally see how the AtartiST and Amiga500 were like. Where i live those weren't really available.

DCEmu Newbie

is anyone doing jewel case covers for this, it is the best thing since sliced bread.

tinku *

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information