Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DCaSTaway beta-one released !

DCEmu Regular

Default Re: DCaSTaway beta-one released !

Not that i can find Would not mind a true fullscreen options ether maybe throttle speed via sound.

I think i used an older version of Dir2Boot cause i started the process and all it did after i selected the folder was close on me and i am using WinXP so i dont know

When opening in C prompt it said could not open file also i have reinstalled the program many of times and all the files i have in my folder are IP.bin,1st_read.bin, and ROM and the game with no extension

DCEmu Regular

Me and vamp use dir2boot with out fail on winxp.. It has Allways been the easyest best program to use. There is a TUT on my site how to use it there has been for over 1 year.

Give exact errors but this is offtopic so i say take to a help forum or some thing..

I just wanted to say this is a great emulator. I wonder if there will ever be a way to save files to a VMU. Also, there seems to be a bug in medium resolution. You can only move the mouse pointer in a small portion of the screen. I tested some applications on this emu. and it is working pretty good in low resolution. I think I will try running Pascal or C programming languages on this just for fun.

DCEmu Coder

It would be good if you could set up a DC-PC network with teh BBA (like DCplaya) Then you can save files on your PC and use teh Excellent Art packages on the ST and Amiga. (DPaint rules). You could even use word processors etc.

DCEmu Regular

Yeah there is many great apps on the amiga and st most dont need fullspeed to be totaly useable. Video title software on the amiga was used in movies. ST had a great sound apps cubase but that was for the st1024fm. Still there is many great things both have every type of app you can think of was on both.There more then just games machines. Amos is a great lang to program for as well many basic like langs if the amiga or st run the game or program straight up it would allmost be seemless for new apps and games for the amiga and st written for the emulators and dreamcast.

Both are great really fun messing around with both again forgot about how fun both were and when gaming was game play..

[quote author=qatmix link=board=dcastaway;num=1096260773;start=30#34 date=09/30/04 at 06:05:59]It would be good if you could set up a DC-PC network with teh BBA (like DCplaya) Then you can save files on your PC and use teh Excellent Art packages on the ST and Amiga. (DPaint rules). You could even use word processors etc.[/quote]

but just a small amount of people have bba, so, the cool will be save that thing on vmu, like i said before

DCEmu Regular

Bit small the vmu for any real use.

Nintendo DS Coder

You could only save the changes, not the whole disk, and zip the data.
    Save-games should be possible, but not a whole disk.

DCEmu Regular

Yeah sure just not whole disks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information