BSNES has always reached for a near perfect experience, thanks to its low-level approach to the entire aspect of emulation. The project has also aimed to support all of the co-processor games. As of today, the final co-processor is now supported (ST018). BSNES is now the only SNES EMU to support a 100% compatibility of all known officially released games, and it accomplishes this without any hacks!
The source news thread has a reply which links back to the ROM files, and thus we can not link to it here. Google is your friend!
QUOTE: Change Log
- emulated the 21.47MHz ST018 (ARMv3) coprocessor used by Hayazashi Nidan Morita Shougi 2
- fixed PPU TM/TS edge case; fixes bottom scanline of text boxes in Moryo Senki Madara 2
- fixed saving and loading of Super Game Boy save RAM
- NEC uPD7725,96050 ROMs now stored in little-endian format for consistency
- cartridge folder concept has been reworked to use fixed file names
- added emulation of serial USART interface (replaces asynchronous UART support previously)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)