Thread: Digimon World DS

Blog Entries

NDS Digimon World DS

Another big release for the DS:

As the latest and most advanced game based on the popular Digimon brand, Digimon World DS has been exclusively developed for Nintendo DS thus fully taking advantage of the hand held platform’s versatile functionalities. In the game, you will assume a role of Digimon tamer and embark on an exciting journey to discover, tame, raise, train and command over 230 unique Digimons. Unlike many of the character collection driven games in the past, the true fun of Digimon World DS begins when collection is completed. You will be able to build Digi-Farms to raise, evolve and communicate with your Digimons. You will also be able to exchange Digimons, engage in online battles and together create rare kinds of Digimon with your friends via Wi-Fi and local DS wireless connection. This is the evolution of Digimon games.

More info / buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-1mlc.html

DCEmu Newbie

This game rock. Nintendo WFC is nice extra and in thIs game, there is so much to do and I played 10h = 8%

I bought the game about 5 days ago and I played for a total of 36 hours and I beat the first half of it. Really great game and great friend network.

Thread Information