One Piece: Pirate Warriors is the Japanese all-formats number one for a second week, despite sales falling by over 85 per cent week on week.
In second place is Sega's Hatsune Miku And Future Stars: Project Mirai for 3DS, according to Media Create data posted on NeoGaf.
Capcom's fighting game crossover Street Fighter X Tekken enters the chart at number three, with the overwhelming majority of its 67,000 sales going to PS3 owners. Konami's 3DS remake, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D, debuts in fifth.
3DS was once again the week's best-selling hardware, with 68,951 units sold during the week. Vita sales rose, but only by 18 units, to 10,041.
01. One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Namco Bandai, PS3)
02. Hatsune Miku And Future Stars: Project Mirai (Sega, 3DS)
03. Street Fighter X Tekken (Capcom, PS3/360)
04. Mobile Suit Gundam UC (Namco Bandai, PS3)
05. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D (Konami)
06. Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, 3DS)
07. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
08. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
09. Harvest Moon: The Land Of Origin (Marvelous AQL, 3DS)
10. Monster Hunter Tri G (Capcom, 3DS)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)