Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

DCEmu Newbie

hey i need some help send me a messgae please

thanks,

cypster

DCEmu Newbie

I have reassembled the joytick and it's still not working. I noticed when I removed the joystick the character was still moving down, I took out the rubber contact and the character was still moving down. I used joysense 1.3 and set the adjustment to 0(disabling it) and the character was still moving down. I have no idea why, but the stick is really messed up. It's not responding anymore at all, and the analog moves down. The worse part is that when I disable it,it still moves down. Any ideas?

What do I do if the screws aren't applying pressure where I need it? I found the "sweet spot" that keeps the stick still, but as I said, the screws don't apply much pressure to that part of the faceplate.

hey, i also have an analog stick that continues to stick in one direction. very annoying! can someone please guide me through this, either PM me or let me know on AIM? my screen name is benzdabomb73

thank u so much

DCEmu Newbie

hey guys, i got a BIG prob... umm i destroyed my lil 'spring' thats inside the analog stick thing. Do yall have any alternatives for this or know where i can get a new spring please..

Quote Originally Posted by ravens52 View Post
    hey guys, i got a BIG prob... umm i destroyed my lil 'spring' thats inside the analog stick thing. Do yall have any alternatives for this or know where i can get a new spring please..
    Yeah, It's called GET A NEW STICK, RETARD! Oh, and to all of the people who didn't respond to my question, THANKS FOR NOTHING! YOU CAN ALL KISS MY FAT, HAIRY, PALE, WHITE @$$!

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah ive been having a problem with my analog stick lately. Ill be playing Monster Hunter, and my character will move randomly without me touching the analog stick and when i try to move the character, he'll act as im only putting a little pressure on the analog stick when i want him to move fast, not walk. I tried the internet browser thing but i cant find a spot where it stops moving by itself and even in the browser the cursor moves slow whenever i try to move it to the right or down, so only the upper left quarter of the analog stick moves the way i want it to

DCEmu Newbie

any answers guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ravens52 View Post
    zxcvbnm,./ ill kill u mother****er watch ur mouth
    Dude, let it go. I'm sorry for being an asshole, I was frustrated. Still am, but I've given up on finding help in this forum.

DCEmu Newbie

the cursor on the internet moves by itself to the bottom right of the screen and is stuck. I have replaced the analog stick, but still no go. I have also followed the guide from 1st and 2nd page, but it still does not work. I removed and reposition the rubber onto the main board, but that didn help. any ideas would be appreciated!

EDIT: no response, nice.... >.>
    Last edited by dynezxice; February 24th, 2008 at 20:34.

Thread Information