Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

Kando, thanks for all of the help that you have provided to people. I just directed my second person to this thread. It is a great thread where people can find problems that they might have and read the solutions that worked for others. Thanks again.

contracts: your most welcome ^_^

mavsman: thank you for the thanks, its nice to know my help is appreciated =)

keep sendin em here, ill keep fixin em ;D

Do you happen to know how to fix a PSP that won't power on? I was just wondering because there are a bunch of PSP's on ebay that have this problem and I bet I could get one for cheap this way. I have bought 2 with broken screens and replaced them but the screens cost a lot. There are no guides on the internet that I could find like I did with the screen fix so I was wondering what I would need to fix the power and how I would go about doing this.

im sure its just a loose screw or something disconnected on the motherboard...could even be the power switch.

but i know while i was powerin up my psp w/ the faceplate off, i had to squeeze the psp hard to get power flowin through it...heck if its cheap enuff its worth a shot!

OK thanks.

um my anaolg Stick keeps on moving down i removed everything and sTill does it help!

DCEmu Newbie

will the warrantee cover the anolog stick if it got stuc and broke

I am having problems with my analog stick moving by itself. I followed your instructions on the first page, but when I took out the analog stick completely, it still moved.

flamin, amazingjacob: the trick is not to actually screw the psp in until you can "nudge" the analog into its place...while ur in the internet browser, you should hit a point where the mouse stops moving by itself, and u can control it any direction, even if a bit slow...thats the spot, and u need to hold that tight and re-screw the psp.

this always works, but it takes some time and patience.

keke: its probably covered, but they will most likely replace the whole psp and ull be homebrew gone

DCEmu Newbie

haha i just fixed that problem cept now im fixing my ferinds and his spring poped out how do i put that back???

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information