Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

DCEmu Newbie

I've tried the guide here (2nd page) and got my analog problems fixed. but after some playing it goes back into slow, and sometimes moves little by itself. like moving only 50% instead of 100%.

DCEmu Newbie

ok, i've finally decided to just solder the bitch together because i think that everyone's problems involve the contacts not touching(the rubber thing's a piece of $#@!). there's only one downfall to this, and that is you wont be able to take your lcd cage off, but it's driving me nuts, so I'm gonna do it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes

this will help those who lost the rubber

this is an awesome thread... anyways.. im confused... my psp's analog stays still but... the mouse on the internet moves by itself... can anyone repost the right one for me?? please im desperated... by the way is it worth just getting a brand new one?? im think WHITE looks so cool!!!

DCEmu Newbie

ok my psp analog stick moves way slower than its supposed to be. It used to be faster. How do i fix it

Okay urgent help required ....

I have a psp 1000 jap it had a lot of issues from the beginning the umd reader read slow (probably coz some **** dropped it ) , the right shoulder button kept getting stuck ...

I wanted to fix the right shoulder button and opened my psp finally when I did it i found out my analog stick has gone haywire.. it used to move to the bottom right and even during then i could control it a little bit. I then gave it to some repair ****tard in my area who spoiled it more and then i couldn't even control it as it just kept moving in one direction and nothing else even when i move my analog stick. So i opened the analog stick and tried fiddling with it and ruined it and then bought a new analog assembly.
    Even now my psp is stuck in one direction and doesn't receive any control signals from the analog circuitry at all.
    I am planning on buying a broken psp so i can replace the parts please tell me if this can be fixed please pm me asap..

I'm having trouble reassembling my analog stick. I can't figure out where this little plastic disk is supposed to go. Every way I try it, the stick gets stuck. When I remove it entirely, though, the stick returns to the center. It's like it can't fit in the 'shell'. Someone please help? Thanks!

are you talking bout the washer above the assembly? just unscrew the analog assembly put the washer above and then screw it back .. hope it helped

oh thanks. It just sits on top of it? I thought it went inside the shell for some reason.

EDIT: Well I just tried the guide and everything... my analog stick still moved down and to the right for some reason. Could it possibly be software related?

yes it sits on top of it just to avoid any dust to get in to the analog stick

Thanks. I got everything the way it's supposed to be now. But my stick still moved down for some reason. >_<

Meh.. screw it. I ordered a new analog assembly from eBay. They aren't expensive or anything.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information