Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

Hey my son has the older PSP unit and is experiencing analog stick trouble so I replaced the analog stick and installed it only to find out that the same problem exists. The problem is that the pointer wanders and as I try to control it doesn't respond. The pointer either goes down or goes up. I tried to tighten or losen the screws on the stick and face plate but it didnt work. I cleaned off the rubber pad between the contacts but that didnt work either. It's clear that the rubber contacts arent working. Is there a way to replace the rubber contact with a new one?

DCEmu Newbie

Wink Thank you very very much :)

U saved me 200$ thanks!

(btw the fix was the pressure)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard guy View Post
    Is there a way to replace the rubber contact with a new one?
    Assuming the parts are still good, all models of the PSP are fully and internally interchangeable.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kando View Post
    Hey all,

i've fixed so many analog stick problems myself, and now that i even walked someone through fixing their own, i'll provide official help for anyone who needs it

if ur analog stick is offset...if it is turning, if it is cracking or getting stuck, if its moving in one direction by itself...

POST HERE and i'll help u through it!

keep in mind it does require opening your psp.

Cheers! :thumbup:
    I need your help my psp analog stick is not working 100% it works half direction it does not work all the direction when l move it to the left side it works well on the right side instead. What could it be? Can you send me your tips and help on how to fix my analog stick from my psp game console unit. I will wait for your reply soon.

junio77

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junio77 View Post
    I need your help my psp analog stick is not working 100% it works half direction it does not work all the direction when l move it to the left side it works well on the right side instead. What could it be? Can you send me your tips and help on how to fix my analog stick from my psp game console unit. I will wait for your reply soon.

junio77
    Instead've replying to the topic, whynot send an inbox to the person. Because the chances are Kando hasn't seen this thread since he posted it and by the looks of your message you expect Kando to do all the work of contacting you.

my analog stick is like jammed downwards. Even when I try moving it up, I still move downwards. How do I fix it?

Blog Entries

You will have to buy a new analogue piece, the chances are that a piece of plastic is broken inside... If not, it will be dirt which you can remove with a slim paper clip.

hi, my psp analog stick is malfunctioning because of overuse in some games like monster hunter and DJmax, when i play super collapse 3 the cursor just keeps going down then when u move the analog stick up, it then stucks up at that direction...can someone pls help?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by starjirachi1 View Post
    hi, my psp analog stick is malfunctioning because of overuse in some games like monster hunter and DJmax, when i play super collapse 3 the cursor just keeps going down then when u move the analog stick up, it then stucks up at that direction...can someone pls help?
    Buy a replacement, or just clean it... Find out more using Google.

DCEmu Newbie

hey dude , .so glad ur here . ,
    i really need your help
    my analog stick suddenly , .stucked , .
    plss help me , .tnx ,,

Thread Information