Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

DCEmu Newbie

I can't get my psp unscrewed. I really need help. I don't want to have to buy a new psp!!

DCEmu Newbie

hey there, i recently got my psp modded to m33 and since the analogue has been drifting off by itself much like every other bugger here but as a few others have, mine moves by itself even without the faceplace, analogue stick AND ruber contact in place which points me towards the contacts/motherboard having a problem. i've tried cleaning the contacts with rubbing alcohol and a cotton bud but it didn't really do anything please help cos wipeout is no fun when you're trapped on the right hand wall. cheers buddy

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs down no solution to this yet?

So I just went over 19 pages of posts, no viable solution to this. Maybe the PSP just plain sucks .

The problem does not seem to be the analog stick, but mostly the rubber contact or the motherboard.

It is also possible that its a software issue.

Anyway I will open the PSP once more and test other things.

UPDATE

After a day of hard work, all I could do was find a software workaround.

This can make your PSP usefull again, download "joysense" version I found was 1.4.

Note: You will need to have a Custom firmware.
    Last edited by danysl; May 26th, 2009 at 06:55. Reason: update

DCEmu Newbie

hello, I've had problems with my analog stick for many years now. I've given up and bought another one but it's a newer 2000. I still would like to fix my psp1000. I've replaced the analog stick about 5 times or more with new ones, cleaned the analog circuit board with alcohol, and the problem still persist. I hope you can help me finally fix this problem. Thanks in advance,

Dave

my gamecube analog stick is malfunctining like ill b going right and it goes left all by its self. itz very troublesome cuz i play advance smashbros and something like that throws off my game so plz i would love your help..pm me or leave a message on utube account. www.youtube.com/fraudster111

DCEmu Newbie

have got m33 and joysens too, it doesn't really do anything as i change the sensitivity, adjustment etc but it still goes down in the games. am wondering if i flash back to official firmware it'll fix it as it really is doing my head in

i need help with mine it keeps going left and i want 2 fix it

DCEmu Newbie

if it's a stick problem you'll be ok but if it's a softwareand or motherboard problem like mine you're screwed. have you had yours open or anything?

The amount of replies this has had just shows that the PSP's analogue stick is inherently faulty.

Mine drifts off down and to the right (not the stick itself, just whatever I'm controlling) in some games... mainly GTA and a few others. I'm not confident enough (aka I can't afford to replace it if I completely mess it up) to open up my PSP... I've tried rotating the stick while the device is loading but it doesn't help. I've barely played it the last 6 months because it gets on my nerves... anyone got any ideas?

DCEmu Newbie

i've been having problems with my analogue stick...

i tested it on the browser... if i move down with it, it goes normaly... but if i move up and to the sides it goes very slow and while playing some games it doesn't move at all...

edit: and while i played manhunt 2 and gta the character would sometimes move by itself

but whenever i shut down the psp and turn it back on it works normally for like 15min.

i was hoping if i could get some help

it's a psp fat

Thread Information