Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

Default need help

my analog stick moves on it own, even if the the analog stick is not in the psp, can someone help?

hay, i need help with my psp analog stick and u seem lyk the guy to go to, well heres the problem the analog stick only works at its nowrmal speed if i pull it back but when i push it forward or to the sides then it moves very slow. can you help

DCEmu Newbie

My PsP is the phat PSP. My problem is that my analog stick goes to the upper left. I bought a new analog stick and replaced it and still doesnt work. I tightened up the screws and yada yada but still not working. If anybody out there helps me fix this problem, i would give them my old analog stick. Its working great. PLease help

I have a psp and my analog stick sometimes it is blocking and sometimes it stays blocked up.help please.my psp is slim and lite 2000.sometimes it gets good as new when i turn it clocklwise or anticlockwise for a while.
    Last edited by 14pspking14; August 23rd, 2009 at 11:38.

DCEmu Newbie

You are awesome!! I bought a used PSP and the analog stick wasn't working right. I tried opening it and cleaning it, nothing. Then I read the very simple advice of holding the faceplate where the stick works and then put the screws back in. Ta Da!!! Plus, it was missing a screw at the spot where the analog stick is (could be the problem, right?!!!!)

Thank you so much!! You're the man!

hey buddy..can u help me out? im kinda new here.I recently broke my PSP power on switch...and i bought a new one...replaced it...and when i turned my psp on..my analogue would keep moving on its on. can u help out?..oh and ...i screwed up the screw formation ( screwed long screw in a small ones place ) and my lcd broke . so u think u can help me fix it?

Red face

hey can you help me i have built a new case on my psp and now my analog keeps on going left out of himself and i dont know what is making that happen.
    so please help!!

i am also facing same problem,
    i need your help.
    Can you tell me the recent price also.

tnx in advance

Hi, I have a phat psp and its been around for awhile.. I've disassembled it a couple of times to clean the dust underneath it and besides that I've tried changing the whole analog stick i bought from dx, because before that it moves by itself.

An example would be when I'm playing monster hunter unite, the charachter would move by itself. AFTER i changed it, it still moves by itself time to time.
    It's also not very responsive if you move down, I end up with a "tiptoe" when you play monster hunter. Its really annoying! help!

DCEmu Newbie

Do you have solved the problem when the DPAD is always on for one direction ?

Thread Information