Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

Blog Entries

Forum

Quote Originally Posted by hardcor3 View Post
    hey dude , .so glad ur here . ,
    i really need your help
    my analog stick suddenly , .stucked , .
    plss help me , .tnx ,,
    Firstly, your English is horrible.

Secondly, please be more specific with your problem so someone can help and direct you to the right location.

As I suggest to everyone else, Google, possibly even eBay. Because you can buy the part cheaply enough, though you would probably find the problem is just lodged dirt (a common problem).

uhh.. i was trying to fix my spring which popped out and i did. so i put it back into my psp only to forget that i forgot to do something. so i took out my analog stick and when i popped it out, the spring popped out again. BUT this time the spring isnt a circle, its just a line. its not attatched to the other side. any help?

i need help psp is slim and its moving on its own in different direction and when i force it to move to a direction it stops moving

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psp_addict View Post
    i need help psp is slim and its moving on its own in different direction and when i force it to move to a direction it stops moving
    It sounds like an underneath dirt buildup, you should be able to clean it.

how can i clean it up and what if it still didnt work does it mean its broken and have to be replaced with a new one

DCEmu Newbie

I have a rather interesting problem. My analog stick works fine untill I press down on my d-pad. When I do that, I can't move the analog up very well. It moves really slowly to all up-directions. Going to sleep mode and coming back fixes it untill I press down again.

hey i just bought a psp3000 modded from my friend today he said it was nearly brand new and used it for only 10 hours tops. but anyways once i tried out to anolog stick it was all good but for some reason when i want it to go straight down, it wont budge at all. HELP PLEASE!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kando View Post
    Hey all,

i've fixed so many analog stick problems myself, and now that i even walked someone through fixing their own, i'll provide official help for anyone who needs it

if ur analog stick is offset...if it is turning, if it is cracking or getting stuck, if its moving in one direction by itself...

POST HERE and i'll help u through it!

keep in mind it does require opening your psp.

Cheers! :thumbup:
    My analog stick is moving very slowly on its own. Will it get worse?

DCEmu Newbie

hey plsease help me to
    I have a problem with my x,square and the others to ... not with the arrows ... they suddenly stopped working
    I disassembled it today, tryed to clean something but it didn't worked

I have a problem with my PSP.
    I thought it was the joypad so I bought a new one but it did the same thing even with the new one.
    I now removed the joypad and still does it,have a look at my video here
    It seems the cursor is moving up or down on his own madly if I go into the web browser the arrow it is steady up in he left corner,please help my son......
    Thanks a lot.

Thread Information