Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSPInt: Intellivision Emulator for PSP v1.0.7

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine View Post
    This is a great update and all, but is there a way to Upgrade the compatability??

I've been DYING to play Demon Attack since this came out and havent been able to YET!

thanks and keep working on this one!!!!

P.S. the Configuration does NOT save ever under any circumstances.. the settings are ALWAYS default at startup

and whenever the swap analog and Dpad is on the analog still retains its up and down control..

but the emulation is WAY smoother >PLEASE KEEP UPDATING THIS<
    Thanks for your feedback, i've done it too fast ... I will fix those bugs asap.

@all: thx
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

I never had an Intellivsion machine when I was a kid, but I’m going to give this emu a blast later tonight. ...thanks for the update ZX.

I think the first games I had as a kid were the LCD games of Astrowars and Frogger (which I still own) and then later my first (sort of) computer the ‘Commodore plus 4’.

You cant beat a bit of retro gaming nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Poem58 View Post
    now all we need is an Atari 2600 emu of this quality as far more 2600's were sold than intellivision...my neighbor had intellivision and we had atari2600...actually my neighbor was the ONLY one I ever knew who had an intellivision...never realized that til just now....hmmm....

ZX...I beg of you....bring us the 2600 emu of quality..............and of course great job on the intellivision emu as well!
    What's wrong with Stella?

yea Stella V2 is perfect.... almost at least it's good enough for sure.. .and has a pretty good compatability... .the only thing I dislike is that it keeps a folder in the root of the MS

P.S. the Configuration does NOT save ever under any circumstances.. the settings are ALWAYS default at startup
    The workarround is to create a directory called "set" in the __SCE__pspint folder
    (or pspint folder for 2.x FW). Another thing, when you will save the settings it may happen pspint display an error message such as "can't save file". Don't take care of this message, your settings should be properly saved in the "set" directory.

I forgot to add this "set" directory in the zip archive ...

and whenever the swap analog and Dpad is on the analog still retains its up and down control..
    I've just tried this feature, and it works for me, when i set another mapping in the keyboard setup menu, and when i swap between digital / analog pad it works ...
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

DCEmu Rookie

yea Stella V2 is perfect.... almost at least it's good enough for sure.. .and has a pretty good compatability... .the only thing I dislike is that it keeps a folder in the root of the MS
    Almost perfect?
    The paddle support has never worked (at least I've never gotten it to work) sound is innaccurate (usually at a higher pitch than original) and alot of games have video or control issues(some boot and thats as far as they get)....yeah alot of games play...but the one supported video mode makes games like Atlantis impossible to see your fire...some games have video scrolls that make most of the picture unviewable...I have tried most every one of the 500 2600 roms and alot of the good ones I remember as a kid are just not playable....and I would really like to have accurate sound....
    Stella 0.2 is about halfway there and I assume is abandoned....it needs finished thats all....Who better than the one who's mastered all it's competitors?? (Master Zx-81) that is why I requested it for him.... after all he did a great job on the confusing at times 800/5200 emu and as I was growing up there was (like the intellivision) only 1 person I ever saw with a 5200 same goes with the 7800. I still see people today with 2600's....
    I miss mine and plan to get all of it back, ALL OF IT! so my son can experience the simplisic joy of bleeps and bloops and one button fun....
    but for now...it seems to be the one real popular system of old....that is not not fully emulated...properly like it deserves.....

If I had a GP2X I wouldn't be saying anything cause apparently it can emulate 2600 just about perfect in sound and graphics as well as compatibility.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Poem58 View Post
    Stella 0.2 is about halfway there and I assume is abandoned....
    Yeah, and to think I donated to the developer of that app right after 0.2 came out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information