via http://wololo.net/wagic/2012/03/23/v...nnounced-soon/

A few weeks ago, I released a fully working homebrew loader running in the PSP emulator of the Vita, thanks to the exploit from Teck4 and to the portability of VHBL. Sadly, despite my attempts at letting a high number of people know about the exploit in a minimum amount of time, lots of you missed the opportunity, as Sony removed Motorstorm from their store within hours following my public announcement. But we’re back with a new game and a new version of VHBL, thanks to the work of developer wth. As wth himself announced on /talk, we have been busy getting ready with the release of the next VHBL (he’s done most of the work, with also some help from Teck4 for the JP exploit, I am just announcing the release and was not directly involved in the exploit or the port), using a new game.

I will announce the name of that game soon, here on this blog. Assuming Sony didn’t change their strategy overnight, they will remove the game from their store within hours following the announcement. I cannot announce the exact day/time I will reveal the game, as this would most likely sink my server, but I’m talking hours/days rather than weeks/months.

Some people are already aware of the name, and that could include you if you’ve followed how we do these releases now. Don’t blame it on me afterwards if after what happened with Motorstorm you still don’t know how to get the game before the name becomes massively public, especially since I’ve been fairly explicit this time.

The game is, as far as I can tell, once again, not available on the US store, sorry for that, we don’t really choose. If you decide to buy it from the UK, a 25£ PSN card will cover for the price of the game. Some shops online can sell those cards and send you the code by email within minutes, if you live for example in the US.

Like for the Motorstorm exploit, please remember that all you get with this is VHBL, a PSP homebrew loader with limited compatibility, and that it is also very possible Sony patches the game before you can get to run VHBL. Please remember that last time with Motorstorm, Sony stole money from some of their users by not actually letting them download the game, and not issuing a refund (if that happened to you I strongly suggest you complain to Sony, btw). This could happen this time too. Eventually, buying the game with the exploit is your choice, not mine. It is possible we will port VHBL to other games, but as I write this, I am not aware of any other working implementation of VHBL. There are lots of user mode exploits lying around, but not all of them can lead to a successful HBL port as of now.

Additionally, please note that this release has absolutely nothing to do with Davee’s recent Kernel exploit. As a matter of fact, I contacted Davee and other trusted sources for this exploit, who confirmed to me there is no plan to release that kernel exploit for now.

Stay tuned.