This Firmware update will allow you to use your R4i Gold 3DS on DSi Firmware 1.4.4 and 3DS 3.0.0-6.

Readme
This patch is designed for r4ids gold 3ds released by www.r4ids.cn, In order to make your r4ids gold 3ds run on NDSi V1.44, you should update your card with this patch. Please follow the instructions below:

In case of card broken(no card found, no Icon displayed): Using the patch: R4iGold3DS_V144_Patch_NDSL.nds

You should get a NDSL and another flashcard(called "A"), which works properly on NDSL.

1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from www.r4ids.cn and unzip it to the root directory of your tf card;
2.Copy R4iGold3DS_V144_Patch_NDSL.nds to your tf card;
3.You should get a NDSL;
4.Just power your NDSL on and boot up R4iGold3DS_V144_Patch_NDSL.nds with "A" card;
5.Take "A" card out of the NDSL;
6.Reinsert your broken R4i Gold 3DS card into the NDSL;
7.First of all, press KEY_B to check your cards's status
8.Press KEY_A and the updating process will begin;
9.You should keep your NDSL powered on during the updating process;
10.IF the result shows SUCCESS, it means you have updated your R4i Gold 3DS successfully and this card can work on

NDSi V1.4.4 and 3DS 3.0.0-6;

In case of card non-broken(Icon showed up but error): Using the patch: R4iGold3DS_V144_Patch_NDSi.nds

1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from www.r4ids.cn and unzip it to the root directory of your tf card;
2.Copy R4iGold3DS_V144_Patch_NDSi.nds to your tf card;
3.You should get a NDSi or a Nintendo 3DS whose version is under V1.4.4 to complete the updating process;
4.Just power your NDSi on and boot up R4iGold3DS_V144_Patch_NDSi.nds;
5.Attention:do not take out your R4i Gold 3DS card;
6.Please press KEY_B to check your cards's status and decide to update your card or not.
7.Press KEY_A and the updating process will begin;
8.You should keep your NDSi powered on during the updating process;
9.IF the result shows SUCCESS, it means you have updated your R4i Gold 3DS successfully and this card can work on

NDSi V1.4.4 and 3DS 3.0.0-6

If you meet any questions, please send mails to [email protected] to get technical support.

R4i Gold 3DS Fix for DSi Firmware 1.4.4