Updated April 9th, 2004
Description Alice is a very promising multiplatform game (windows, Linux, dreamcast) created by Patbier (the programmer) and Poche (the artist)
Alice demo2 is released!
- Level 1 completed . It contains 5 sub-levels.
- French voices (thanks to Delphine), subtitles in english, german and spanish (thanks to Aline and Freeze).
- The game is both action / adventure and multi_platformer.
- Beta testers needed about 30 minutes to complete the level.
- NTSC and VGA are Auto detected ; PAL dreamcast will show a 50 / 60 Hz menu.
- Music during multi_platformer levels (thanks to Philippe).
- Sound effects (thanks to Yema). All sound effects aren't created, there will be more in adventure levels.
- Thanks to Nicolas(Vachkirit), Djames, Julien(Rumik), Julien(Toto), L@ Cible, JMD, Diwee, Max(Freeze) for beta testing.
- Thanks to Cryptic Allusion (Dan Potter) for the extraordinary KOS !
Screenshots and Downloads Attached: