Thread: PSPassword Protect *UPDATE*

psp PSPassword Protect *UPDATE*

New release via Access_Denied

Well, here it is. A password protection program for the PSP. After a coldboot it automatically boots a password Program. There is no way to exit the program without the password. That's why that as of now, there is no way to change the password. I have left this out for pretty good reason. But if there is enough feedback about it, I will add it in. The universal password is 8314. Note that this REQUIRES 1.5 to get the full functionality. If you have a custom firmware, you MUST remove it as this program requires a certain custom firmware. After removing it, run the three flashers that come with the download. You may delete them afterwards except keep the config file flasher, as you might need it later.

*You are using this at your own risk. I am not responsible for ANY damages. Although I have personally tested this on my PSP, there is a chance something could happen. It's not my fault.*

UPDATE: I have attached an UN-flasher for this. It removes the custom firmware, the EBOOT.PBP and the config.txt. It's a slightly modified version of Slasher's custom firmware remover. Thanks Slasher. REMEMBER, use at your own risk!

download and give feedback via comment
    via accessdenied

If you can't change the password, then couldn't someone easily look up the password for the program and have it?

Good idea but the ability to change the password needs to be implemented.

That's a bad idea about the password and does it support 2.71SE-B?

^ ^
    Thats why it says REQUIRES 1.5 to get the full functionality

PSN ID: splodger15

DCEmu Old Pro

Yeah, i've looked and it writes the eboot to flash0. As yet, 2.71SE-B" only supports autobooting from a certain folder... If Dark_Alex can implement autobooting from another location. then its possible in that aswell To be honest, I think it'd be better as a PRX for a custom firmware.

Cloudy

well you should allow it to change password cuzz yea anyone could still get in if they look it up

Thread Information