Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: gpSP0.8 kai 2.4 for 2.80 (GBA Emulator for PSP)

DCEmu Newbie

u need to put it in the same folder as the EBOOT.PHP and a bunch of other files

I dont get how to do add this at all . Can someone please show me how to do this? Maybe with some reference pics

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PSMan62 View Post
    u need to put it in the same folder as the EBOOT.PHP and a bunch of other files
    yes, i put it in the folder with the EBOOT.PBP and the readme's and teh COPYING.DOC and such... is there a spicific name i have to give the bios? maybe a few refrence pic's would help as another poster had said

DCEmu Newbie

after looking at your post a second time, i not that u said the file was called PHP not PBP... i do not have a PHP file in the gpSP folders, neither the gpSP or the gpSP% folder... is there something im missing?

TYVM on welcoming me i got a 2.80 PSP firmware and the motherboard isn't TA-082. I just love the idea of playing beyond PSP games on PSP hehe

WOW i found out how to astually run this, but the problem is i start it up and a black screen with white letters tells me i need that gba_bios.bin file to run it. Can any1 pls tell me where i can get this or send it to me i would greatly appriciate it if u did. Pre-thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taggergunster View Post
    WOW i found out how to astually run this, but the problem is i start it up and a black screen with white letters tells me i need that gba_bios.bin file to run it. Can any1 pls tell me where i can get this or send it to me i would greatly appriciate it if u did. Pre-thanks
    you guys can ignore my last 2 messages i got it all but 1 things happening every time i try to run a roms the screen goes black and PSP powes off u guys have any idea wut im doing wrong at all if u can help me pls do TY!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mario254 View Post
    yes, i put it in the folder with the EBOOT.PBP and the readme's and teh COPYING.DOC and such... is there a spicific name i have to give the bios? maybe a few refrence pic's would help as another poster had said
    o yeah
    and you're supposed 2 name it

gba_bios.bin

then it should work

and 2 tagger, some ROMs dont work w/ gpsp yet

o yeah

gba_bios.bin

then it should work

well see, NO roms work for me, thats wut makes me think im doing sumthing wrong, i checked the comp. lists and still no luck makes me a lil sad too

DCEmu Newbie

o yeah

gba_bios.bin

then it should work

i renamed it and it still doesnt work v_v maybe i dont have the right bios? does anyone have a.i.m or msn that can help me out?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information