Amazon's "Gold Box" of limited-time deals is offering exclusively video game related offers today, starting with an all-day discount on a 320GB PS3 system. It's currently $259.99, only $10 more than the version with a 160GB hard drive, making you a complete fool if you buy the 160GB one today.
Other deals include Army Corps of Hell for $30 (going on right now), and offers on PS3/Xbox headsets, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, and UFC games. Find the list of clues after the break and set your alarm accordingly.
- 11AM EDT: "Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love!"
- 2PM EDT: "This controller redefines motion gaming on the PlayStation3!"
- 5PM EDT: "Step into the iconic octagon fighting cage to battle in one-on-one action for the ultimate fighting championship!"
- 7PM EDT: "Action RPG Meets First Person Shooter!"
- 9PM EDT: "A sports-party game set at the 2012 Summer Olympic games in London and featuring iconic video game characters!"
- 11PM EDT: "The most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming"
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)