Thread: Nintendo Wii-Game UK Store fulfills its online preorders! (well, for me at least)

Smile Nintendo Wii-Game UK Store fulfills its online preorders! (well, for me at least)

I pre ordered my Wii from game Uk www.game.co.uk a few months ago... I was getting worried i had not heard anything.
    I just received this email from them!

Dear Customer,

As we are sure you're aware the Nintendo Wii is launched on December 8th and will be the must-have games machine this Christmas.

Congratulations! The good news is that you were one of the first customers to have ordered a Wii from GAME.co.uk and we are happy to inform you that we are expecting to receive enough units of Wii from Nintendo, to fulfil your hardware order for launch!

Looks like Ill have to take a sickie on December 8th!!

and me ....so happy....unfortunately i have to present a seminar on Composition VII by Kandinsky, so i will miss the delivery myself, i will be rushing home uncontrollably as soon as it is finished...!!! ahhhhhh!!!

And so, the countdown begins. Why of Why do i have a damn job that requires me to work when i should be at home waiting for the parcel guy to come!! aggh!

Thread Information