Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: e[mulator] v0.82f - Multi System Emulator for the PSP

DCEmu Newbie

good emulator

Quote Originally Posted by hondatrx View Post
    good emulator
    omg...
    i cant beleive your first post you bought back a thread this old just to say good emualtor...
    omg...

Quote Originally Posted by crypysmoker View Post
    ok.. Im normaly not stupid witht his kind of stuff...

But once extracted there are so many folder... I have placed the main folder into the game folder and no go.. just freezes.. I put just the emu part in there and same thing..

What am I doing wrong? i would really liek to get this going because its much better to have one that does so much then having 10 different emus
    I had a simular "Freezing" problem with another emulator. Try putting it in the GAME150 folder

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paladinja View Post
    wow i thought I was late to this thread! haha
    So, I'm almost positive the answer to your problem has to do with changing the filenames of your roms to end in a way that the emulator recognises, the problem is that it's been so long I don't remember what that is (and i'm away from home so i cant check), it's something like ".npc" or ".ngp" or something. Basically, if you have at least one rom that is working, just change the rest of your roms' file-names to have the same file-type as the working one. Roms of color games will still play in color even if you do this. you can PM me if you still need help. myself I just went ahead and bought a NGPColor cuz it's AHFREAKINAWESOME. true story: I was playing card fighters clash on the thing for like 4 hours today, just watchin some college honeys roll by. good times.
    Just got time to try it out. Thanks for the help! Had to change the roms from .npg to npc. One porblem I'm running into though is the fact that EU roms default to english, which is good, but the JUE roms default to japanese. How can I change the default language of the Neogeo Pocket Emulator portion of E[Mulator].

trI tried playing Street Fighter(USA), and Street Fighter(World) on the MAME4ALL Capcom Edition of the emulator. The emu stays stuck on a vh_open message doesn't do anything after that. When I hit home, it does the usual asking of the "quit game? Yes No ad when I quit. it freezes. but that's besides the point. How can I get the Street Fighter Rom to function past the vh_open message.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by fpcreator2000 View Post
    trI tried playing Street Fighter(USA), and Street Fighter(World) on the MAME4ALL Capcom Edition of the emulator. The emu stays stuck on a vh_open message doesn't do anything after that. When I hit home, it does the usual asking of the "quit game? Yes No ad when I quit. it freezes. but that's besides the point. How can I get the Street Fighter Rom to function past the vh_open message.
    Did you see the topic?

DCEmu Newbie

this emulator is good
    and the idea is even better I mean its cool to enter one emulator and play more than one device

DCEmu Newbie

i am trying to figure out how to work emulators for the psp. im not a guru of the psp so give me a hand. thanx

DCEmu Newbie

Thank you for emulator

DCEmu Newbie

I'm honestly glad people have posted in this somewhat recently. Makes me feel less horrible about bumping such an old thread.

Anyways, my question I hope is simple. I load up a NES ROM and I can play just fine, however I cannot seem to figure out how to get back to the main menu for the emulator. This obviously is causing me to be unable to save as the only way I can figure out how to quit is to press the home button.

So if anybody knows how to get back to the menu from an NES ROM please help.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information