Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess released with the Wii

Rev The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess released with the Wii

Latest Zelda title available for both Nintendo Wii and GameCube in North America

November 19, 2006

Today, Nintendo released the latest title in the hit Zelda series of games: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The new Zelda title returns to the beloved style of Ocarina of Time with new gameplay and artistic features. The game is available for both the Nitnendo Wii and the Nintendo GameCube consoles.

Twilight Princess is a much-anticipated title for Zelda fans, since it's the first fully 3D Zelda title since the Nintendo 64. The previous GameCube game in the series used a cartoon-like, cell-shaded animation method that left some gamers longing for the epic feel of Ocarina of Time.

The Wii version of the game makes use of that system's improved graphics, as well as the controller style of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to add more involved gameplay.

Zelda arrives on store shelves today alongside the newly-released Nintendo Wii. Most gamers waiting in line to buy a Wii in various locations commented that Twilight Princess would be the first game they play on the new system.

that game looks unbelieveable.

I have to wait until december to buy my wii tho.

unless i get a pay rise at work, which is doubtfull

Thread Information