NES/GBA/GB/Lynx/PC Engine/PC-FX/Wonderswan/Genesis/SNES/VirtualBoy emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Improved PSX emulation.
- PSX emulation works on big-endian platforms now.
- PSF1 playback now uses an idle loop detection hack, for much less host CPU usage.
- Minor optimizations to NGP, VB, and GBA emulation when compiled for PowerPC platforms.
- Preliminary support for SNSF playback.
- Updated internal copy of libmpcdec; SV8 Musepack files are now supported.
News source: http://forum.fobby.net
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)