rpcs3 SVN r39 is compiled. rpcs3 is an open source PlayStation 3 (PS3) emulator for the Microsoft Windows. Current versions can run only small homebrew for PS3. Developers are planning to make it to emulate PS3 on its speed in the near future.
- Make PS3 developers easily test their apps and homebrews on PC without crashing their PS3 or moving their apps from PC to PS3.
- Just playing PS3 games on your PC and have fun! ( In the future )
rpcs3 SVN Changelog:
- Added rpcsp (ps3 homebrew, simple psp emulator).
- Added pspgame (psp homebrew (unpacked HelloJpcsp http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/), test for rpcsp).
- Emulated TWI, TW, STDX, STBX, MULLD, DIVD,
DIVW, STFSX, FRSP instructions.
- Fixed CMPLI, CMPI, ORI, ORIS, XORI, XORIS, CMP,
CNTLZW, CMPL, ANDC, ADDZE, ADDME, MFTB, OR, LWZU,
LBZU, STWU, STBU, LHZU, LFSU, LFDU, FMADDS, FMSUBS,
FNMSUBS, FNMADDS, MTFSFI, FCMPU, FSEL, FMSUB, FMADD,
FNMSUB, FNMADD, FCMPO instructions.
- Fixed CRNOR, CRANDC, CRXOR, CRNAND, CRAND, CREQV,
CROR, CRORC, BCCTR, LBZUX, LFS, LFSU, LFD, LFDU, STFS,
STFD, FMADDS, FMSUBS, FNMSUBS, FNMADDS, FSEL, FMSUB,
FMADD, FNMSUB, FNMADD instructions.
- Fixed save window position.
Interpreter & DisAsm:
- Implemented break poins.
- Fixed write 16/32/64 to null block (crash).
- Added some GCM sysycalls.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)