Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP: Dragonīs Lair (LUA) DEMO

psp PSP: Dragonīs Lair (LUA) DEMO

TechnopodMan from psp.scenebeta.com spanish forums has just released an original Homebrew. Im sure that most of you remember the nice Dragon's Lair .

It's only a demo for now, but TechnopodMan (the coder, djpcboard on psp.scenebeta.com forums) is working hard to bring to us the complete version as soon as possible. In this DEMO version, you will be able to try to complete the first (very short yet) level in 5 tries. We can see the game menu too.

I advise you: this download is quite big (specially due to the videos and voices included, its about 14Mb), and the author says that the final version will be quite much bigger...

I also want you to know that voices and text are in spanish...so if you want to learn this language...its your oportunity ;-).

I'm sure that the final version will deserve the amount of space on our Stick...I am waiting impatiently

Enjoy ;-)

I forgot, this has been coded in LUA, but you dont need LuaPlayer to be able to play this Homebrew.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    Last edited by Unicorn; May 27th, 2008 at 17:42. Reason: Change of source domain

nice!!!!!!!!

wow what a classic. I wassnt expecting this. Il test this soon. Wish i could move this to news. Wraggster will take care of that

great release

in spanish?... that sucks, too bad its not in english

DCEmu Rookie

Despite its nearly complete and total lack of gameplay Dragon's Lair had me enamored as a kid. I was so blown away by this game the first time I saw it.

This is a little on the slow side, and for some reason mine didn't have any sound. Perhaps I was using it the wrong way.

I have a feeling that the programmer might get better results porting over Dafne instead of trying to make his own emulator. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of this.

i used to have the demo on the 3do when i was a kid. i want to see The Horde, and gex ported to the psp. those were my 3 fav games on the 3do.

DCEmu Pro

Itīs looking pretty good. Left me wanting for more, to bad it ended so quickly. Keep it up.
    I was also amazed when I 1st saw this game in the arcade way back.

Quote Originally Posted by oninotsume View Post
    Despite its nearly complete and total lack of gameplay Dragon's Lair had me enamored as a kid. I was so blown away by this game the first time I saw it..
    /\ /\ I felt the same I love it when these games get homebrewed for the PSP - My little nostalgia trips! I hope and English version is released... Looks really promising

DCEmu Newbie

If this was in English it would be awesome. In Spanish... it's just a niche crowd that would download this it's enough to make you cry.

Let's home there's an English translation in the pipes soon!

I havent tried the amiga psp version yet but on Castaway the demo runs very nicely (I asume the full game is the same), plus its in english!

This looks a good homwbrew LUA game though.

I will just ask to the coder about translating it into English...I think that it would be quite easy to find voices and videos in your language...

Maybe I will help with the translation ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information