PCSX2 SVN r5156 is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 SVN Changelog:
* update missing copyright on
* put a copyright for trivial script file
* remove autotool from zzogl
* apply the patch for issue 1257. Thanks very much Micove for the hard work.
* change the man page to gpl3
* add missing copyrigh for zerogsshader
* re write bin2cpp tool (in perl) to avoid any copyright issue => hex2h.pl
cmake: svn remove my executable permission so directly call perl interpreter
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)