Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sonys PSone Emu .........Time for the Hombrew Scene to Show Sony How Its Done

Quote Originally Posted by Psyberjock View Post
    Uhh, "relinquish" means "give up." I would hope that the new emulator wouldn't make us give up our homebrew.

If there were a paypal account listed here in a post from Wraggster, I would give a few bucks.
    Hahaha, I am stupid. I was thinking the opposite. Salvation was what I was looking for!

DCEmu Newbie

The problem with ps1 and N64 emulators is that coders don't have time to always work on them and then discontinue them because they lose interest leaving us with half ass emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by lumisi View Post
    The problem with ps1 and N64 emulators is that coders don't have time to always work on them and then discontinue them because they lose interest leaving us with half ass emulators.
    That's true. If I donate my money to someone then they had better actually do the emulator.

It is true that sometimes people do leave emu's unfinnished, but the majority of the time there life outside such as work etc just begins to pile up, many reasons,but as we have seen PSX-P is comming along if a little slowly but is still moving, and there was word that strmnnrmn hadnt given up on deadalus, he is just V.busy, fingers crossed hey, keep the faith.

Hi all,

I would gladly donate a few pounds via paypal for this cause.

The problem is so many fake donation schemes its hard to tell genuine ones from the fake ones.

Im sure wraggsters is for a genuine cause though.

Good luck psp coders. (fantastic work fanjita and ditlew on the fw3.00 decrypter).

DCEmu Newbie

Eh? What happened to the PS1 emulator for PSP that wraggster was "Beta Testing"? Did I miss something? or did this turn out to be yet another vapourware product that gets plenty of news but not much substance.

SONYS PS1 EMU IS NOT A REAL EMU! all it is ps1 games ported to the psp for sale to be downloaded onto ur mem stick. if it were a real emulator, then u could run ripped games. (off of discs, not pirated)

Quote Originally Posted by psp_iz_my_system View Post
    SONYS PS1 EMU IS NOT A REAL EMU! all it is ps1 games ported to the psp for sale to be downloaded onto ur mem stick. if it were a real emulator, then u could run ripped games. (off of discs, not pirated)
    No, it's just that YOU are the noob.
    Those people must know much more than you, since they released the source of the EMU (and not player, its an ACTUAL emulator, it's just that Sony made their own format, PLUS they're locked with a unique code to be used only by ONE PS3 and ONE PSP.

Well done people, for decrypting 3.01, can't wait for Devhook.
    You can do it Dark_Alex!

DCEmu Coder

Hello. I'm hlide, the lead developer of yapse4all (formerly known as YAPSxP). yapse4all is a PS1 emulator designed from the ground up specifically for the PSP. I have been working on a dynamic recompiler for this project and with guidance from Exophase (PSP's gpSP author), and ZodTTD (psx4all's developer), this will be the biggest advancement in Playstation emulation. Instead of making a port of an emulator designed for overpowered PC's, this project's focus is on the PSP's hardware and we plan to take full advantage of it. By contributing a PSP to yapse4all developers, you will see a high quality PS1 emulator on the PSP, finally. Thank you!

sounds great man

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information