Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonys PSone Emu .........Time for the Hombrew Scene to Show Sony How Its Done

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    Well this is some rather good news. I just wish I could help, but my PSP got stolen.
    I am sorry to hear that

PSN ID: splodger15

DCEmu Legend

Well its true that the SONY PS1 EMU is less exciting than we had anticipated. The videos I've seen show the PS1 games running really good but I don't think 500MB file sizes make it that convenient, among other things.

It would be good to organize a donation for coders and big projects but most people don't donate.

It is clear that PSP homebrew has become such a phenomenon that it deserves a homebrew PS1 Emulator. Not to mention the pleasure it will give is all to stick it to SONY.

Yeah,sorry to hear about your stolen psp shadowblind
    Screw sonys official PSX emu,homebrew can do it better.

I would gladly donate money. Probably $20. Is there an email address that I can send it to? Come on guys, even those who have never donated before, think of the cause that this is going to. Do you want to pay $5 per each game for the Sony emu or just a couple dollars for a homebrew emu with better features, free games, and the relinquishment of all of your other homebrew? I'd say the second one. Please donate. Wraggster, put down an email address and the money's in the bank. Let's go homebrew scene!

Edit: Actually I don't think I would like the relinquishment of all of my homebrew. I would prefer the salvation of it!

Quote Originally Posted by mavsman4457 View Post
    Do you want to pay $5 per each game for the Sony emu or just a couple dollars for a homebrew emu with better features, free games, and the relinquishment of all of your other homebrew? I'd say the second one. Please donate.
    Uhh, "relinquish" means "give up." I would hope that the new emulator wouldn't make us give up our homebrew.

If there were a paypal account listed here in a post from Wraggster, I would give a few bucks.

Lets just hope he reads these posts and makes a account for the donation =/

Anyone know when Yoshi plans to add the Dynarec engine to PSX-P? Also when I play RE2 I can't aim my gun to shoot the zombies, what's the aiming button (I tried everything!?)? I just keep dying after trying to RUN past every zombie.

ps. Sorry for being a little off topic

DCEmu Rookie

can i ask how has sony protected against these ps1 games being distributed via bit torrent?

because to be honest, a policy as stupid as requiring a ps3 deserves to end in piracy

I too would send one but neither of my two fit the description. I got a 3.0 and a 2.71 Se-B'' (soon C)

But if the coder wants I can test it for him (my 2.71 runs in 1.5 kernal or i can easly downgrade to 1.5 through recovery mode, i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Jpdeathblade View Post
    I too would send one but neither of my two fit the description. I got a 3.0 and a 2.71 Se-B'' (soon C)

But if the coder wants I can test it for him (my 2.71 runs in 1.5 kernal or i can easly downgrade to 1.5 through recovery mode, i think)
    You need to update your sig. It says you have a 1.5 and a 2.82

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information