Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sonys PSone Emu .........Time for the Hombrew Scene to Show Sony How Its Done

PSP Coder

Hello,
    please excuse this (perhaps stupid) question, but did somebody see how this PSX emulator made by Sony works?
    I haven't understood if sombody already saw it in action or not.
    Of course, I'm excluding that video at conference with the first Ridge Racer running
    Btw, they could also show a better game than RR1...

Sincerely,

LDChen

m0th you sound like a noob to me in the psp scene

GP2X Coder

I can normally afford a PSP. It's a small purchase. But right now I really need to conserve and stick to a budget. It's not a required purchase, and can become a "money pit", so I've always said I wouldn't purchase one.

Luckily though, someone is offering a PSP ready to go.

LDChen: I too would like to know the answer to your question. Btw, how's FPSEce going? Mind some competition?
    To me Ridge Racer 1 was a great thing to have them show running on the emulator, since it's so poorly translated and tends to run very slow on most Playstation emulators compared to other titles. To most people not involved in PS1 emulation, it's a pretty poor choice to show them RR1 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by one winged angel View Post
    m0th you sound like a noob to me in the psp scene
    Actually I am. I've only had my PSP for about 4 monthes. WHy do I sound stupid? Good chance I have more years of computer knowledge than you have years living. I don't mean that as an insult I'm just saying.... just cos someone is new to A scene doesnt mean they aren't bringing years of experience in similar hobbies/interests. if you like, I CAN be a newb and start asking stupid questions without reading the forums and their stickies.

Start a paypal donation fund... Ill chuck $5 your way, if everyone else that replied here do you will easy have enough

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by infernomax View Post
    Start a paypal donation fund... Ill chuck $5 your way, if everyone else that replied here do you will easy have enough
    ok, I want to end this post because I'm very unconfortable with donation. When I posted this advertisement, I was asked to explain the reason in case of someone can claim to be the "great coder" and ask for this donation to blind people. Personally, i'm against this donation and i think it was an error : I shouldn't have accepted it.

So please don't donate ! I think zodttd, if he wants to work on a psp, would find one.

Now about the project. It's still going on. Slowly because I can code only at weekends. I can post here because I have internet at work especially when bored. And yes, this project will be done at my pace, not at a hype pace.

Regards.

Keep up the good work then Hlide, dont worry if it takes a long time to work on...as they always say "good things come to those who wait.." and well living in England kinda means waiting for EVERY good entertainment sollution anyway, thanks for the work you already did.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information