Thread: Screen Protectors

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

Angry Screen Protectors

Just a quickie.

make sure you take care to really clean the screen when you put on one of the transparent screen protectors.

One tiny bit of dust left stands out like a sore thumb!!

Two days now with my PSP - brilliant!!

i know i got a tiny hair inside mine!! cant see it wen the machine is on though.

has anyone got any special techniques on putting it on? I have a tiny hair on mine too! the first time i was putting it on i was so excited that i dropped it on my bed! NOoooooooooo!!! there were like a million hairs - but i still put it on cos i was scared scratching up the screen - but like about 6 hours later i couldn't stand it so i peeled it off and washed it, put it on again but one corner of the screen protector doesn't stick cos that's where i peeled it off.
    Now i've ordered another one - got to get this one right - anyone got it on theirs perfectly? my friend said to start with it horizontly cos that way it can be put on more acurately... and also does anyone know how to get rid of those damn air bubbles.

If anyone has a air can than use it to blow off the dust, but i don't have one.

i got a screen protector off ebay that came with a little card to squeeze the air bubbles out. im not too bothered really. i know theat wen i take it off in a few months ill have a pristine screen hehe

I have ordered a new one.

I think the best way is to clean the screen before putting on the guard with a shammy leather or something that doesnt have fibres.

i put my new one on good. first go to a room with the lowest dust and good lighting (probably the bathroom).

Now as you align one side of the protector up against the edge of the psp screen, hold the other end of the screen protector up.

now use your finger and slide down firmly pushing the protector against the screen (almost spreading it on). this helps prevent any air bubbles.

hope you understand that..

cheers!

Thread Information