Thread: Dolphin Memory Card Maker

Blog Entries

GC Dolphin Memory Card Maker

cooliscool posted this news/release:

Here's a new version of Dolphin Memory card maker (GCI>Memcard_x.raw) which should actually work. Been working on it on and off and it's much more dynamic, should work. Note that I haven't tested it as I have no GCMs/ISOs.

What it does is allows you to download .GCI saves from say, gamefaqs, and convert them to usable Dolphin Memcards. Just open a .GCI in the program, and click "make dolphin memcard." From there, just overwrite (or make a new one, doesn't matter, though you'll eventually have to overwrite) your old memcard_a.raw or memcard_b.raw file, and run the game. Currently it only supports injecting on a per-file basis (as in, only one game per memcard_x file), but the next version will fix that. Keep in mind that the "data" folder is necessary, and that no other memcard_a.raw will work if placed here (so keep a backup!).

Future versions will be a bit more fancy, such as banner loading, game name recognition (to an extent.. internal names), etc.

Requires .NET framework 2.0.

Edit: Download removed.. undergoing a fix.

Edit 2: Error fixed, tested and works (tested with Wind Waker only, though it'll work with all others theoretically). Source (VB .NET.. uncommented, sorry), and binary are attached.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

Can you send me the Source Code ?
    I'm mark a save tools software.
    My e-mail:[email protected]

ANTer Studio.

DCEmu Newbie

It doesn't work in the last revision of Dolphin

DCEmu Newbie

it works on my version (!?)

Man, such a drag. I tried to make a memory card for Tales Of Symphonia and I lost all my data from the original memory card ._. Can anyone help solve the "Corrupt" problem ? I mean seriously, it's been a looooooong time since the first time the problem occurred. Or if a new version of the MemCard Maker Came out, can someone upload it ? Thanks a lot

Edit #1 :Using Dolphin SVN revision 3283 .

DCEmu Newbie

its good

Thread Information