"After over one year of work by the two creators, the young independent studio Upper Byte presents its first video game: Wooden Sen’SeY”
It's an action/platform game for PC and Mac, set in a colorful and offbeat Japanese universe, "Japan Steam Rock," scheduled for release in summer 2012.
You follow Goro, a village chief, as he seeks revenge through a variety of levels (Japanese temples, ocean beds, flying boats, and other inhospitable caverns).
The game has 9 levels with bosses that Goro has to overcome using his axes.
Run, grab hold, throw yourself forward, chop, throw shurikens: anything goes in pursuit of your goal!
Each time a level changes, the graphics and sound also change!
The difficulty draws inspiration from old-school games for scores and achieving perfection.
More experienced players can try to beat the developers' score... if they dare!
· Several ways to take the way of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse!
· A unique "Japan Steam Rock" universe with punch and tons of humor
· Several different types of atmosphere and gameplay
· An original graphic style, an exclusive OST
· "Dev-Time" challenge for each level: beat the developers' time
· Localized in 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
Available for download on PC and Mac: summer 2012
Trailer available here : http://www.upperbyte.com/fr/wooden_sensey
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)