Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Alpha 1 Released - Playstation One Emulator for PSP

I haven't seen one person say anything remotely close to what I'm talking about, is anyone experienceing this problem with RE2?

DCEmu Rookie

thankyou so much , this is one we all want.

Quote Originally Posted by Psphreak View Post
    This sucks...goldenhawk doesn't support my burners and I've tried Nero to create an nrg and used nrg2iso but no games bootup at all. BTW, Alcohol only extracts to MD5 format and No other format.
    i just used alcohol 120 and ripped a game to ISO!!!

Has anyone experienced problems with moving Leon in RE2, does he just sit there and jerk back and forth forever? That's what mine is doing, has ANYONE been experiencing any of thses problems, I can't move him at ALL.

pretty pretty pretty good....

P.S Can someone pm me ummm..... "psx iso ripping guide"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Has anyone experienced problems with moving Leon in RE2, does he just sit there and jerk back and forth forever? That's what mine is doing, has ANYONE been experiencing any of thses problems, I can't move him at ALL.
    Omg stfu already someone has already said that it is happening to everyone, it has something to do with the emulator.

So just relax, no need to post 6 posts about the same thing. Right after you posted the 2nd time, someone answered you.

Sorry for being rude, but it was just getting annoying.

Yeah dude, I just told you this RE2 crap is happening to a bunch of people who tried it, so it's not only you. It's something with the emu for now. Chill.

DCEmu Newbie

Default ripping

Quote Originally Posted by googy View Post
    pretty pretty pretty good....

P.S Can someone pm me ummm..... "psx iso ripping guide"
    CDRWIN seems to work ok. put the original cd in your drive and copy it to a folder and save it as .bin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Dude... stop spamming the thread. Obviously there is problems with RE2... live with it, be patient an wait for the next release. Spamming the thread wontmake people answer you quicker.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

I'm cool it's just that the one boy who was posting about RE's said 2 was fine just slow in gameplay. I've been reading these comments for a while now and I'd appreciate it if you could SHOW ME ONE post where someone talks about the issue I'm having. I haven't seen anyone talk about it except me, maybe you jsut read a couple of my posts about it, but as far as I'm concerned I haven't seen one. I will glady shut up if someone points out someone with my problem, until then I will continue to think it's just my problem.

One quicky.

How long does Final Fantasy 7 take to load? It's been sitting here for about 2 minutes without even doing anything, just sits here saying "Loading game."

I think its a bad rip, so I may just have to rip it myself.

Thread Information